You know the right way to perform vulnerability assessments and how significant they are to your vulnerability management workflow, but your legacy tools prevent you from gathering fast and accurate results. Thus, forcing you to follow a suboptimal approach.
This is because legacy vulnerability assessment tools are:
- Slow: They take days or weeks to complete scans, and serve stale data.
- Siloed: They are point solutions that don’t work well together, and isolate security and operations teams.
- Inefficient: They consume heavy bandwidth and impact network performance.
- Limited: They produce blind spots and do not prioritize the risks they find.
With Tanium Comply, your vulnerability management process will become:
- Fast: You can scan large, distributed endpoint environments in minutes.
- Unified: You will give your security and operations teams a single source of truth and action.
- Efficient: You will minimize network load and impact with distributed edge computing.
- Comprehensive: You will create visibility into your endpoints and the risks they carry.
The result: Tanium Comply makes vulnerability assessments easier to identify vulnerabilities and orchestrate remediation to strengthen vulnerability management.
Here’s what Tanium Comply can do for you.