An Admin Assistant will work closely with several departments to ensure that strategies and plans are well executed and managed. The position aims for a continuous improvement of all processes and procedures within the organization.
- Coordinate with various local government units and agencies in processing and monitoring quarterly and annual renewal of all requirements for business compliance (such as Business Permits, SEC, GIS, etc).
- Handles registration and insurance of Company-owned vehicles.
- Receive incoming correspondence and distribute or send outgoing documents.
- Coordinates schedules of meetings with internal teams or external partners or customers as needed.
- Facilitates gathering of feedback from various stakeholders of the business and/or customers, as needed.
- Meet with the superior and other personnel in the department to identify and resolve issues/problems, work activities, projects, and programs as well as existing systems and procedures.
- Structure, organize, and maintain personnel and corporate records to ensure confidentiality and to expedite retrieval.
- Handles the management, tracking and purchase of supplies (pantry and stationery) and assets.
- Organize travel and accommodation for management and employees.
- Handles purchasing and negotiations with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in any four (4) year course preferably BS Management, Accounting or any business-related course
- At least 1 year experience in the same role
- Proficient with MS Office or GSuite Applications