This role is responsible for assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of SIT+ target market
- Create and develop sales and marketing collaterals that can be used for email or online campaigns (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials
- Support marketing executives in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate success
- Conduct market research and analyze a variety of consumer rating reports/ questionnaires, marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
- Helps maintain company website and social media accounts for brands, products, or services ensuring up-to-date information
- Monitors, adjusts and report on marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related field
- At least 1 year work experience in sales and/or marketing
- Relevant experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing
- Familiarity with sales process
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office/Google applications, Canva and Photoshop (and other related applications).