Micro Focus Recognized as a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
Download the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing report to discover why Gartner has named Micro Focus a Magic Quadrant Leader in application security testing—the fastest growing of all tracked information security segments.
Report insights include:
- Get an in-depth look at the application security market
- Why Micro Focus Fortify has been named a Leader eight times
- How to evaluate application security vendors
- Why Fortify is the best choice to manage application security risk
2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing highlights:
- Fortify on Demand is, hands down, one of the best solutions out there for SAST/DAST.” –Director of Cybersecurity, Finance industry
- Highly recommended for holistic application security.” – Sr. Director of Global InfoSec, Services industry
Read the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing report today.
Disclaimers and Attribution:
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Micro Focus. * The Fortify brand was recognized as a Magic Quadrant Leader 8 times over the years under HP, HPE and currently under Micro Focus.