Despite the challenges that 2020 brought, IT leaders adopted many valuable trends in IT — how to quickly shift their entire organizations to remote workforces, how to create a secure work environment, and how to prioritize digital initiatives like never before.
But there is still work to be done. For the IT organization, 2021 brings with it the imperative to generate more business value using innovative information technology trends.
We feel this report highlights the Information Technology trends and challenges that these IT leaders will have to reconcile in the coming year, and actions they can take in response:
- CIOs and heads of IT
- Security and risk management leaders
- Application leaders
- Program and portfolio management leaders
- Data and analytics leaders
- Infrastructure and operations leaders
- Enterprise architecture leaders
- Sourcing, procurement, and vendor management leaders
Disclaimers and Attribution:
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herien with permission. All rights reserved.